Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Footprints: Day 1

I'm welcoming the new year by starting this photo journal named Footprints. The rules are simple. Everyday, I will be posting a photograph (preferably taken by me) of something that would make me remember that particular day. I may choose to write a little about it or just let the photo speak for itself.

This doesn't mean that Delicious Ambiguity is now turning into a photo blog, I just want to add a little something to keep things interesting around here. I believe this will be a good practice on mindfulness and just being aware of God's grace and provision throughout the year. Plus, I think that this will be a good way for me to hone my photography skills (as if meron haha), and to just exercise my creative muscles on a daily basis.

Even as I'm still on my way to my first post I'm already excited to revisit the whole thing come 2014! Now let me start things off with this:


The first of January is always celebrated with the extended family. This is one tradition I hope to keep even as my siblings and I have our own families. I am so thankful that this year's celebration was made extra special because we got to spend it with lola for the first time since she has been living in the US for the last couple of years. Here's wishing everyone a year filled with love and joy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment